Meeting Point: Via della Polveriera 50
3.30 of Guided Tour with an Archeologist
Ticket “Skip the Queue”
Start at 9:00 AM – Duration: 3:30 hours
Prices: 65€ (Adult) – 60€ (over 65/under 13) – Free (under 6)
Languages: English (Italian on request)
Maximum 12 participants
Reservation is needed to participate:
Private Tours: on request
IMPORTANT: Due to Covid-19, the method to buy tickets has been changed, we will confirm your experience and the exact starting time within 24 hours from your booking, otherwise we will refund you.
Through a Story Telling method that we have created putting togheter the amazing things we have discovered during our archaeological escavations and studies, we will take a “time machine” togheter, living one day in the ancient Rome.
After this history experience you will look a the city with different eyes, feeling like an Archaeologist wherever you will go around the world!
Our local guides, archaeologists all born and raised in Rome, will take you through a truly unique experience.
These and many more tasty surprises await you in our Colosseum & Forum Experience! Book now!
1. We are not only Italian, we are Romans. Born or raised in this great city, of which we will reveal every secret corner. The real Romans since 7 generations, graduates in archeology, connoisseurs of history, scholars of foods, wines and food traditions. We have a passion for the culinary culture and we grow it day by day.
2. We love our work. We have created our food tour because we love Rome, we love food and we love tourists who fill the streets every day. We want to give to those who visit this magnificent city unforgettable moments, with unique tasting food and discovering secrets and habits that only true Romans know.
3. During our tour we will give you the RomaEat gadgets, which you can use during the tour and also when you go back home.
4. We have tours for every need. If you are vegetarian or if you have food allergies, simple preferences, let us know and we will be happy to satisfy you.
5. We take care about the environment. The earth is a great place, but also very fragile, and we are aware of it. For this reason in our tour we do not use plastic materials, we seek to minimize waste, and we are careful to comply in all respects the environment that surrounds us.
6. We serve only the highest quality food, we do regular check of the products we eat during the tour, we prefer organic products and certified manufacturers. In our tours you will find only fresh and in season products, cooked for you according to the ancient traditions of Italian cuisine.5/5 (31)