10+ stops in the top sites of Rome with an archaeologist
Learn the stories and legends hide on the facades of Piazza Navona
Spot the only aqueduct still visible in the city center
Admire Trevi Fountain from a unique local perspective
Meeting Point: Via Margutta 74
Start at 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM – Duration: 2:00 hours
Price: 30€ per person
Language: English (other languages on request)
Reservation is needed to participate
Small groups – max 12 participants
At the sunset, overnight or during the day: choose the best moment to visit Rome with a Private Experience.
Write us for more information
More than 10 stops in the most beautiful, magnificent and stunning sights of Rome.
This experience will allow you to see the city centre through the eyes of a local archaeologist, an experience that will change your way of looking at Rome.
We will meet in via Margutta, a very central street but incredibly far from the crowd, and from that moment we will immerse ourselves together in a two hours walk where you will learn history, secrets and anecdotes that will make your visit to Rome really unique.
We will start walking to Piazza di Spagna, learning how this magic place changed its “face” over time.
Later on, we will spot the unique place of the city center where you can see a 2000 years old aqueduct and we will then admire the Trevi Fountain, one of the most visited sights on Earth, that still hides some secrets.
We will cross some of the most famous streets of Rome, where some hidden corners will show you why Rome is a magic city, and we will reach the Temple of Hadrian and then the Pantheon, two iconic places between sacred and profane.
We will finish in the most famous square of Rome, Piazza Navona, where some of the masterpieces of Bernini and Borromini makes this an unforgettable place, but we will also look for a face on a façade that will tell you an incredible legend about Rome and its relationship with Popes.
Discover how each place in Rome tells many different stories to those who are able to listen.
Our local guides, italian archaeologists grew up in Rome, will take you through a truly unique historical walk, revealing the secrets that lies behind each of the sights that you will walk through
Experience the charme of Rome with us!
In 2 hours you will admire the heart and soul of Rome, and will learn that in the Eternal City you have to look with the eyes of an archaeologist and walk with the nose up!
1. We are not only Italians, we are Romans. Born and raised in this amazing city, of which we will reveal every secret corner. We are archaeologist with a huge knowledge about the city. We love the Roman history, culture and traditions.
2. We love our work. We created our experiences because we love Rome, its history and, most important, we love the tourists who fill the streets of the city every day. We want to give unforgettable moments to those who visit this magnificent place , with a unique story-telling and discovering secrets and habits that only true Romans know.
3. We have tours for every need. If you have special requests write to us, we can organize a private tour only for you.
4. We care about the environment. In all our experiences we minimize the impact on the environment and we take care and respect the place we visit. Also for this reason we only work with small groups.
5. We worked personally in the Colosseum and Roman Forum doing excavations, so we have an incredible knowledge of the area and a big passion for this fantastic place5/5 (33)