Meeting Point: Via Girolamo Savonarola 8
20 Food and Wine Tastings
An Organic cotton tote bag
A special map
A bookmark with the italian coffees
A list with our favourite restaurants & gelaterie
Start at 9:00 AM – Duration: 4:00 hours
Prices: 70€(Adult) – 65€ (over 65/under 14) – Free (under 6)
Languages : English (Italian on request)
Reservation is needed to participate
Small groups or Private Tours on request
More than 20 Food and Wine tastings, all “seasoned” with storytelling of our city, history and archeological secrets.
We will become coffee experts, in a local bar where the “Cornetti” are homemade with love by the 70 years old “nonna”.
Exploring the biggest local market in Italy as real Romans do, we will discover from the vendors of the stalls, secrets and traditions of these families, tasting the best mozzarella, prosciutto, aged cheeses and “supplì“, fried at the moment just for us.
After the tasting of an organic olive oil , awarded as the best in the world in 2018, we will spot a chruncy pizza in the oldest bakery of the area, opened in 1915.
We will than have, an exclusive acces, inside the first pasta shop opened in Rome,discovering their amazing pasta.
After a stop with local wine in an Apulian street food shop, it will be the time for some sweetness: a creamy Tiramisu, in a special chocolate cup and an amazing real gelato in a tiny hidden place, elected by the Pope, as his favourite gelato place.
Come to discover the real Roman Cuisine in this daytime Tour,of an area around the Vatican off the beaten paths.
Our local guides, archaeologists, all born and raised in Rome, will take you through a truly unique dining and history experience, revealing the secrets that lies behind each of the flavors that you will taste in some of the most genuine and traditional places of the city.
Discover Local Food and Hidden Places , Tasting the History of Rome with us !
This and many other tasty surprises await you in our Vatican Tour! Book now!
1. We are not only Italian, we are Romans. Born or raised in this great city, of which we will reveal every secret corner. The real Romans since 7 generations, graduates in archeology, connoisseurs of history, scholars of foods, wines and food traditions. We have a passion for the culinary culture and we grow it day by day.
2. We love our work. We have created our food tour because we love Rome, we love food and we love tourists who fill the streets every day. We want to give to those who visit this magnificent city unforgettable moments, with unique tasting food and discovering secrets and habits that only true Romans know.
3. During our tour we will give you the RomaEat gadgets, which you can use during the tour and also when you go back home.
4. We have tours for every need. If you are vegetarian or if you have food allergies, simple preferences, let us know and we will be happy to satisfy you.
5. We take care about the environment. The earth is a great place, but also very fragile, and we are aware of it. For this reason in our tour we do not use plastic materials, we seek to minimize waste, and we are careful to comply in all respects the environment that surrounds us.
6. We serve only the highest quality food, we do regular check of the products we eat during the tour, we prefer organic products and certified manufacturers. In our tours you will find only fresh and in season products, cooked for you according to the ancient traditions of Italian cuisine.